Merzouga Expedition

  • +212 678 600 649
  • info@merzouga-expedition.com

Terms & Conditions

  • All our packages are private Morocco tours, including overnight accommodations in private rooms. “you will not share with other travelers”.
  • Overnight accommodation in Merzouga Sahara Desert is in a private Berber tent, with one tent for each family or couple. Showers and bathrooms are also inside each tent.
  • Our Morocco tours departs at 8 am on the first day.
  • Pick-up is available from the location of your choosing, you will be also able to arrange pick-up from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your trip.
  • Children aged 5 and younger are complimentary.
  • Our Morocco tour packages do not include airplane tickets from/to your country of departure.
  • Availability cannot be guaranteed until you booked.
  • We accept online payments and direct deposits and also Paypal.
  • A deposit is needed to confirm your trip in Morocco, the deposit balance is always due to the package cost (minimum 40%).
  • Direct Deposit at your local bank / E-Transfer / Paypal are Free of charge.
  • the 40% deposit payment will be paid online to book the tour, and the remaining 60% will be paid once you get in Morocco, it could be in local currency: Dirham, Euros and also USD.
  • Credit Cards payments including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and other major credit cards, there will be a processing fee of 5%.
  • Cancellations of confirmed bookings 90 days or more prior to departure day, will receive full refund 100% of deposit cost.
  • 50-75 days will be subject to loss of 50% of deposit cost.
  • 30-45 days will be subject to loss of 75% of deposit cost.
  • 20 days or less will be subject to loss of 100% of deposit cost.

To inquire more information, Please complete the below form, to be able to discuss and agree about the itinerary that suits you !

error: